Missions and Goals
The main missions of the IAEEA as a professional national society has been defined to be:
1) establishing and strengthening scientific relations with researchers and professionals working on agricultural extension and education at provincial, national and international levels;
2) linkage and collaboration with relevant institutions working on research, education and extension for evaluating and revising projects and programmes related to the association;
3) providing training and research;
4) organizing national, regional and international workshops and conferences;
5) honouring distinguished scientists and professionals working in this field; and
6) publishing journals and books.
We are planning to have a more significant influence on decision-making and programmes of both extension services and education in the ministry of agriculture and the universities teaching this field. Moreover, our new mission is to define strategies how to link with international and regional networks and association.